I have the bug that’s been going around, along with a very raw throat, so have been resting and doing what I can to raise my alkalinity level.
I did get some more sewing done:
These are the two smallest dresses. I’m not happy with the method used to attach the yoke facings; am going to rip out the last stitching and attach them by hand. Other than that, I’m ready to put in the zippers. You can just see one peeking out in the lower picture. Sorry the photos are so poor; I thought I had enough lighting at the time. If time permits, I will replace them with better ones later.
The sewing machine is too noisy when the evening news is on, so last night I started the block for Gipsy’s swap: