Today has been quite productive: I finally tackled my sewing / work table, which has been increasingly cluttered since Christmas. I started with this:
I’ve been researching some interesting ways to use fat quarters, jelly roll strips and a random fabric stash, all of which I have. That’s all I’m going to say about machine sewing today. Soon, though . . .
The organizing included going through a couple more boxes from the storage room, so there is more progress there, too. As a reward, I got out the hexie pieces I prepared last night during the news (after all, I don’t have to LOOK to get most of it) and, during tonight’s news, I stitched another flower. Now there are five! I’m still undecided on what to use them for… but here’s a picture of the group so far: