I finally completed the nine patches for a quilt top! I’m not happy with the final, square, patch, as I couldn’t find enough of a co-ordinating colour to make it, and the store hasn’t had Jelly Rolls in stock for weeks. I finally used strips from a similar, but not matching, Roll. Oh, well . . . it will still keep someone warm . . .
They won’t be assembled in that order. First I need to buy some plain brown cotton fabric for sashing (separating the pieces with strips of another colour). There will be three rows, each with a square, a medium length and a long piece, but not in the same order. I’m not sure when I’ll get the fabric; the finished top may not happen ’til June or later. But I’ll share pictures once it’s done.
And I may still change the outside row on that last square . . .