I’m going to answer the new questions from Tom of the TechnoTeam blog. My answers are in red. ~ Linne (just noticed that I forgot to add a title! no idea how that happened 😦 )
Hi there! Here are some new questions for the challenge if you don’t like the other questions or have seen some answers to the other questions:
1. What is Google and Yahoo?
Google and Yahoo are search engines.
2. What company is Tim Cook currently the CEO of?
Not a clue, sorry.
3. What’s the difference between WordPress.org and WordPress.com?
I would assume the ‘org’ is a site for the organization and the ‘com’ is for the commercial enterprise online. But really, I’m not so clear on this . . .
4. Is Google Chrome a web browser?
5. What does RAM stand for with computers?
Random Access Memory
6. WWW is an abbreviation of what?
Word Wide Web (my Spidey-sense tells me so)
7. Is CPU and a processor the same thing?
Well, CPU means Central Processing Unit, so far as I remember, so I have to say yes.
8. What technology company is Bill Gates currently the chairman of?
9. Who designs the PlayStation range of gaming consoles?
Atari? I like gaming, but know nothing about the consoles. Mostly I stick to Dungeon Siege. Well, I did, in the days when I had time to waste . . .
10. Who designs the Lumia range of smartphones?
Not Apple. Guess that’s not an answer, either. Hmmm. Microsoft? no idea, honestly . . .
Some of the questions have yes or no answers and some don’t.
Enjoy Blogging and taking part in The Computing Challenge!
that was fun! And a bit humbling . . . but I’ve always said I’m a driver, not a mechanic. I just want the !@#$%^&*()_ things to WORK! 🙂
I can do some techie stuff, but I won’t tell you; your hair will turn white and fall out . . . are you familiar with the phrase ‘winging it’?
Thanks, Tom. I nominate Narfie7 of The Road to Serendipity for this challenge. I will copy the questions to her blog.
She will not speak to me for some time, unfortunately . . . but I will still love her . . . 🙂